Sunday, April 6, 2008

Coming up like daffodils

It's 30 days until the May 6 election, and the first day yard signs are allowed in Lebanon. So my family and I drove around town today "planting" yellow and black yard signs. If you have one--thank you for your support! If you'd like one, e-mail me at the address to the right and I'll bring one over.

Remember, if you want to vote in the May 6 election, you must be registered by Monday, April 7. Call the Boone County Clerk's office at 482-3510 for more information. Absentee voting will be conducted April 7 - 28, and there is also voting at some satellite locations. Call the Clerk's office for details.

Enjoy the lovely spring days, when we're lucky enough to get one. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do moderate comments for civility.