Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's official

This morning I filed my candidacy papers!

If you're confused about the composition of the Lebanon school board, which seats are open, etc., here's how I understand it:

There are five seats on the board, and members serve four-year terms. Two seats are for the city of Lebanon, one is for Center Township not including Lebanon (this includes Ulen and the parts of Center outside city limits), and one each for Perry and Worth townships.

This year, voters will be electing members for the two city seats, currently held by Ron Morelock and Roger Neal, and the Perry Township seat currently held by John Rice.

In the LCSC, everyone votes for each of the school board seats, e.g., if you live in Perry Twp., you can still vote for the city and other township seats.

I saw my blog mentioned on the Lebanon Chatter community bulletin board. Thank you to whomever posted that link, and welcome to any Chatter readers who have found this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do moderate comments for civility.